Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Sunday, February 27, 2011

stupid

Sometimes I am really really dumb. Like today for instance-

So Jords and I are QUIETLY sitting in sacrament (the water was being passed) when I decide I want to look at the program for the 3rd time. (Cause thats what you do when you are bored at church)
I remember I sat the program behind the hymn books and when I tried to pick it up it fell to the floor.
As I reach down to grab this stupid piece of paper and----
I HIT MY HEAD ON THE ROW IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!
It made a loud thump and I said ouch and it is only then do I realize it is SILENT and I totally interrupted the passing of the Sacrament!!
I was MORTIFIED!! I put my head into Jordan's lap and start laughing HYSTERICALLY!!!
For the rest of Sacrament I could NOT stop laughing- I even had tears coming down my face.
Jordan was even SHH-U-SHING me which made my laugh even louder!!
I am SO EMBARRASSED! I really think we need to find a new ward to go to- I don't know if I can show my face there again :(

3 comments:

  1. ha ha.... this is hilarious!
    This is so something i can see brooke do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way you explained it I feel as if I was there! haha! Makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahah
    i can picture this so well

    ReplyDelete