Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

RELIEF!!!

I did something today that I am very proud of :)
It is something I have been thinking about doing for almost a year
I made up my mind
FINALLY....
and I "withdrew" from half of my classes at UVU
I know it is stupid and I should "finish school"
but....
I need a break
and....
I didn't like anything I was going in to
So--
I am going to take 2 classes, go back to teaching aerobics, and start being a better wife to my AMAZING husband
and I have NEVER felt better about this decision than I do right now :)

4 comments:

  1. enjoy it! i hope you like your break :) let's get together sometime! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please!! We are almost done with bball season!!! Double date (lots of food included) asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess what? i did that spring semester in 2010, AND didn't go to school in the fall of 2010--best thing i could have done for myself. and now that i'm back in school, my whole mindset has changed & my motivation is realigned! AND i dont mean to comment on YOUR blog to talk about ME, but i think that is a fantastic decision!!!!
    youre adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah that makes me so happy Julianne!! Seriously, I am glad you went through the same thing. I am hoping to be revamped on getting back into school-- but a break is DEF NEEDED!! (Plus I am still taking 5 credits. just 1 psychology class, and scuba 2 with my husband..) so VERY easy load :)

    ReplyDelete