Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Long Night and Morning

So as you know, Jordan is gone.... and so are my parents
My parentals are in Maui (yes, at the same exact hotel that Jords and I went on our honeymoon)
and yes, the honeymoon that my parents crashed!!!
But thats a different story for a different time..
ANYWAY-
I am babysitting my sis and keeping an eye out on Parker
I havent slept at my parents house since Jordan and I got married
and I slept there for the first time last night..
DID NOT SLEEP WELL!!!!
I tossed, turned, and woke up sore from the hard bed...

THEN
Summer called me at 930 am from school sick :)
poor thing
So I missed my first class to go pick her up and take care of her..
Luckily I made it to my second class with a little pick-me-up

(Me and Morg in our Psychology class... enjoying our lovely drinks!)

Thank you Nordstrom for helping me get through the morning!!!

1 comment:

  1. i know the feeling! when i go home to boise (i'm usually husbandless because matt has work :( ) and i NEVER sleep well. ever. i wake up exhausted and i really hate sleeping without matt by my side. it's so weird. i hope it gets better!! orrr you can come have sleepovers with me and matt..except he hogs the covers. xoxo

    ReplyDelete