Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Friday, February 18, 2011

Good Day Today

Today has been a good day :)
It started out sleeping in till 10 (cause now I dont have school on Fridays!!)
Running a few errands, including going to Target for some grocery shopping (and having Jords go with me!!!!)
FOUND 2 AMAZINGLY CUTE SWIM SUITS AT TARGET!!!
Jordy helped my put the groceries away while I made us some delish turkey sandwiches for LUNCH!
mmmmm- wish you had one dontcha?

Cleaned my darling apt- vaccumed as well when my mom brought over her vaccume for me to use ha
AND got to spend an hour with my amazing mother :) watching Oprah and letting her use the newest gadget to the Swarbrick Residence- CHI VITALIZER


K this CHI VITALIZER is AMAZING. (I was hesitant at first to use it I will admit) But my incredible Mother-In-Law bought and sent us this machine that helps loosen up your body (mainly back and hips) I used it last night and slept SOOO GOOD!!! All you do is put your ankles into the holder, pick your speed, lay back, and RELAX! After about 7 mins I could totally tell my hips were loosened up. Seriously this machine is awesome!! Jordan and I will be using it every night

ps- cannot wait for summer- mainly just so I can wear these 2 sweet swimming suits I just bought!! LAKE POWELL ANYONE!?!?

4 comments:

  1. chi vitalizer? sounds amazing!! can't wait to see your swimsuits! cabocabocabocabocabo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i've got to see this chi vitalizer in action. it sounds almost relaxing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is crazy!!! just shakes your whole body (in a good way) It is relaxing if you are relaxed... but getting relaxed while you get shaken is harder than it sounds haha-- Ky it could be your new workout plan. They say if you put your arms above your head while using it, and go at a fast/high pace, in 15 mins (of just laying there) equals about a 40 mins workout!!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE target swimsuits they are always so cute! I want to see them! Guess that means I'm going to have to join you guys at Lake Powell!!! haha ;) As for the CHI vitalizer... I could totally use one of those! Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete