Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Date Night at Nickel-Cade

Jords and I went out to Nickel-Cade with Nicole and Scoubes last night. We only bought 2 dollars worth of tickets, and we didn't need anymore--Lets just say we got a little lucky on the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire game!!! (I think its because we both picked each others Fav Numbers) I picked 14 and ended up with 140 TICKETS!!!





And Jords picked number 9 (my favorite number) and ended up with 80 tickets!!!

We had a wonderful night, and got some Now-and-Laters with our amazing amount of tickets. Thanks Nicole and Scoubes for inviting us to come
We then went to Scoubes' house to play a few games of Halo, and my luck had run out too early in the night. Lets just say one game ended with my controller being thrown- whoops.
Now I just gotta get ready for some more game night! But tonight I will only be a spectator, cheering on my favorite player :) # 14!! Lets get another win tonight UVU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment