Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Senior Night at UVU

Last night was Jordan's "Senior Night" at the UVU basketball game. Jordan, Shawn Deadwiler, and Justin Baker were recognized for their achievements the last few years at UVU. Jordan's parents came down to support their amazing son. I'm not gunna lie, I got watery eyes after walking out onto the court with Jords. As much as I hate him being gone at practice and away games- I am really going to miss watching him play at UVU. Im going to miss wearing my "Swarbrick" shirt, and cheering with my family on the front row. I am so proud of Jordan :) And am glad I got to share this experience with him. Here are some photos from the night.

Fabulous Supporters :)
Shawn, Jordan, Justin- the 3 Sr's this year
Love him!
Jord's parents came down to support too

2010-2011 team

Me with the little wolverine ha

3 comments: