Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthday, St. George, and Gaga!

Ok, so it is catch-up time. My birthday was on March 1st. Jordan spoiled me (of course). I got 2 new pairs of shoes from NORDYS and a new night-gown. I was thrilled. We went out to dinner, and when we came home I was welcomed by some close friends (more like surprised by close friends) and we played HALO and had cake and ice cream. I could not have been happier. It was a great birthday :)
Next was Spring Break 2011 in St. George! Since Jordan is now done with basketball, we were able to go out of town for spring break. We left Tuesday afternoon.

Of course right when we got there, we had to stop at the AMAZING Nelson's Frozen Custard. We ate there a few times over our Vaca haha.

Golfing was our next adventure. I played my first round. (just 9 holes) I actually did a lot better than I thought I would. Jordan was a great teacher ;-)



I even hit the ball on the GREEN!!! I was very excited! My fav. club is the 3 wood. It was the only club I could hit straight haha.
Jordan and I also went to Snow Canyon to go on a little "adventure". This adventure included going off the trail (even though signs tell us not to) and jordan forcing me to hike up these massive boulders.
Traditional HandStand

Miss that jump and its a long ways down
haha had to capture this moment ;-)
My imitation of Jordan


We then went to Mesquite to "practice" at the 2 dollar tables haha. We ended up making a few bucks.
My hott husband
We also went to Le Reve' at the Wynn. It was such an AMAZING show. I suggest it to everyone who is stopping in Vegas!!
OH! and how could i forget!! We HAD to stop by a little pawn shop. A pawn shop we watch ALL the time on the history channel!! This was the ONE thing Jordan wanted to do while in Vegas. He was so happy!

We had such a great time on our little get away. We made the drive home Saturday so I could go to Lady Gaga!!!!! Morgan and I went with my mom and her friend Rona. We had a blast. And even made some new friends :) Lets just say we saw a whole lot of interesting people there. Here's a few photos for show.



No comments:

Post a Comment