Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Thursday, November 11, 2010

uno, dos, tres, QUATRO!!



Wow, four in a row! I think I am doing really good at this whole blog challenge (knock on wood.)

day4.What’s your guilty pleasure tv show, food, and magazine?

easy peazy lemon squeezy! My guilty pleasure tv showS (plural) would def be.....

and.....
and this....
But who DOESN"T love all these shows? (wow, Jordan just said my TV shows should not be on ANY blog of mine haha...)

Next would be guilty pleasure FOODS!!!! Where to start!?!? If I had to pick just 1 thing, then I would def have to say.....
CHOCOLATE CAKE FROM COSTCO!! YUM YUM YUM!! Anyone who has good taste buds has to LOVE this cake. (It is like the cake from Matilda) And is the greatest taste on earth!!! (I just asked Jordan to go get me this cake.. I wish he would take me seriously sometimes.. I legitimately want it right now.... I am literally starting to salivate)

and last, my PLEASURE MAGAZINE!

OK! Magazine would def be a top one. But my number one guilty pleasure magazine would have to be People Magazine!!

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Amber, ALL of your guilty pleasures are oddly enough mine as well:) I would add Greys Anatomy to the TV show one, but seriously I never miss Glee, Keeping up with the Kardashians and Desperate Housewives:) We should have a freaking block party, cause I'm pretty sure half of us girls on 3300 north love these shows:) Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be at that block party! and i'll bring the chocolate cake

    ReplyDelete