Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jordan made top 10!!

YAY!! My amazing HUSBAND made top 10 college basketball players to look for in Utah!! I am so proud of him :)

http://www.deseretnews.com/top/4/32/Top-10-college-hoops-players-to-watch-Jordan-Swarbrick-UTAH-VALLEY.html#top

Top 10 college hoops players-to-watch

# 7 - Jordan Swarbrick, UTAH VALLEY

Jordan Swarbrick, UTAH VALLEY, 6-foot-7 senior guard: A silky-smooth shooter, Swarbrick was a second-team All-Great West Conference player last season. He was the team’s leading scorer at 12.4 ppg and third in rebounding at 4.9 rpg. He scored in double-figures 20 times last season and also led the team in steals and assists. He is fourth on the school’s all-time points scored list, and is in the top five in 13 other categories. Photo: UVU

2 comments:

  1. Yay Jordo!!! Too bad we aren't there cheering in our cute uni's this year :( looks like he is doing better without us! Congrats Jord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops that was me by the way.. I'm on my brothers computer and I didn't realize I was on his account! Sorry! haha Embarrassing

    ReplyDelete