Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day Dos

day2. A picture of one of your celebrity crushes and 5 things you would do with/to them. No questions asked.

Ok so I guess my "celebrity crush" doesn't really count as a celebrity because its not the person I have a crush on, it is the character he plays that is my second love (next to Jordan of course... love ya hunny)


I have been in love with Edward Cullen since I picked up the first Twilight book! OMG I would seriously picture me being Bella (but a better Bella of course.. she is kinda annoying!) and getting to just LOVE Edward!!! MMMMMMMMMMM Delish!


5 things I would do with "Edward Cullen"

1- Have him and Jacob fight over me (Edward winning of course)

2- Be his "spider monkey" and climb trees and run through the woods with him hahaha (sorry, i just HAD to say it!)

3- Have him teach me how to play piano, he is really really good

4- have him take me away to a secret island where we would spend a week sun bathing, swimming, and relaxing!

5- Make out with him.... duh

I am 100 percent TEAM EDWARD!!!!! (But Taylor L. is HOTT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment