Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Monday, November 29, 2010

still alive..


Its been awhile since I have blogged (ok well like maybe 10day?) And I sorta feel stupid for even feeling bad/thinking about blogging so much cause I doubt anyone really reads this thing anyway. Oh well ha. Well Jord and I are still alive. We have been super busy with traveling for his games and having mine and his fams get together for the Thanksgiving holiday! Jordan had a few games back easy.. (kinda south east maybe?? wherever you would call Florida and Georgia ha) Anywho, my AMAZING father called me last Monday at 1pm and said pack your bags.. we are leaving in 2 hours for the airport!! I was so excited!! I hadn't seen Jordan in 5 whole days and was DYING to see him!! So me and my pops flew to Atlanta Georgia to go watch my man! We had such a great time!! Too bad Jordan didn't have as much fun.. heres why:

Poor guy got elbowed in that eyebrow within the first 2 mins of the game. He needed 7 stitches :(
Within the first 5 mins of the second half, Jord got a hand to the cheek bone and it sliced his cheek open. Lets just say he was pretty upset. I would be too!
LUCKILY.. My pops took Jord and I to an amazing place called Morton's Steakhouse!! DE-freaking-LISH! Ugh my mouth is watering just thinking of the amazing food there!! We had massive amounts of steak and lobster, salad, bread, asparagus, mashed potatoes, AND of course a MOUNTAIN of ice cream sundae!! YES!! Def a great way to finish off the trip :)

Well on Wednesday I am off to Oregon with the fam to, YUP YOU KNOW IT!, watch my husband play again!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Jordan! I remember at UVU there was a game when Ryan hit his tooth on Jordan's face mask ( i think that's who it was) and chipped his front tooth. I laughed until I cried! Only because it didn't hurt him, he just looked white trash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it probably was Jordan.. thats funny, I need to see that pic! Jord looked like he was in a boxing match.. not in a basketball game. Poor guy :( And the docs didnt stitch his face up very well, so he has to be very careful and use maderma scar cream and sunscreen for the next year or hes gunna have some nasty white cuts all over his face.

    ReplyDelete