Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Monday, November 8, 2010

my sweet husband and day 1 on the blog challenge


Hello everyone! (if there is even anyone reading this....ugh awkward) Today was a pretty stressful day. First I had to wake up 2 hours before school to go print off my paper/project and work on what I was going to present in class today. After school and cheer I rushed home to get ready to teach my first official aerobics class all by myself!!! (I had a nightmare last night that the stereo wouldn't work and my feet were sticking to the floor so I couldn't do the routines...luckily it was only a dream!) I got the best workout ever!!! I loved teaching too! There was great energy and a lot of people there today, so thanks to all those who came and supported!! To those who didn't.... i better see you on WEDNESDAY @ 545 pm. (haha jk.....kinda)
AnYwAy!!!! This is what I came home to
aren't I the LUCKIEST girl in the WHOLE world!? I def think so!!!

Okay also.. I have been reading all these 30 day blog challenge things. And to be honest I prob won't be able to do one every single day, I will do my best to finish as quick as possible!!

Day 1: Your name and 5 things that no one really knows about you-

My name is Amber Collette Swarbrick (yep.. it is Swarbrick now!! haha I LOVE saying that)

1- I have NEVER been a partier. 99.99999% of the time I would much rather be at home relaxing with the people I love than going to a party. To be honest, it is a chore for me to go to parties.. I just am not comfortable having people I do not know in my personal space haha

2- I cannot dance. Yes I can do a cheer dance, and I can do aerobics (which is very different than letting loose and dancing).. but I cannot dance to save my life!! This is probably one of the reasons I hate going to parties (dance parties that is) because I know I will look so stupid if I try and "Busta Move" or "get Jiggy Wit it".

3- I am really really really good at crying. When I cry it is usually for 45 seconds or so, I just give myself about a minute to let everything out... and I feel much better (and if it is in front of someone, like my husband, must lamer) after I let it all out.

4- I have no desire to do anything for work besides teaching aerobics and coaching cheer/gymnastics. I wish I could be the CEO and President of the national aerobics getting people in shape and keeping yourself in shape committee, and have the title of QUEEN of cheerleading: why it is one of the greatest sports on earth! Sometimes I wonder why I am even going to school... prob because my dad will kill me if I don't graduate haha. Oh well, I LOVE the classes I am taking right now (besides math ha.)

5- I think about the ones who i love and have passed away more than you'll ever know. Not a day goes by that I don't think about my best friend. I cry in the shower probably once a week about it. But I am so grateful for the times I had with her and them and for the people who I love so much and are still here.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute, and your husband is so sweet!! I should do a blog challenge. Good luck with it, I hope you enjoy doing it-I know I'll enjoy reading it. Love the stalking blogger world! haha.

    ReplyDelete