Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Friday, November 19, 2010

day 7

day7. Complete the sentence, "I am.."

Today I am sad. Very very sad. Jordan left for Florida today with his basketball team. I know he has only been gone for a total of 13 hours... but I am so lonely already!! And it isn't the "I just need to be with someone" type of lonely, I truly miss MY husband!! I honestly feel like half of me is gone, and I don't feel "complete" (haha wow.. total cheese-ball comment) And the worst part of this whole sad story is that he is gone till Wednesday! :( ugh really?? 6 days without Jordan is not cool!! I really wish I could go on some of his road trips. I think I might give Coach a call and try and convince him that it would be a GREAT idea for me to travel with Jordan! Wish me luck!!

Jordan- I fetchin miss you! Please be safe while you are gone! Oh yeah-last thing.. remember you are married!! (you left a certain ring that is suppose to be on a certain finger of yours at our apt...ya little stink!) ((ok about that last comment.. I didn't want Jordan to lose it and he would have had to take it off every single day for games/practice. And since he even loses his phone charger while on road trips I told him it was ok to not bring his ring haha))

No comments:

Post a Comment