Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day number 6

day6- What did you do today?

Today was a lovely day! It started out with waking up and going to church a little bit early for a "meeting" aka: new calling haha. Jordan and I are now ward missionary leaders. We will be teaching a class every few Sundays. Church was good today. It was the Primary Program :) which is always fun! There are only 4 kids in our ward primary because we are in a married-student ward. THe oldest child is 5. Jordan and I then came home and made waffles. YUM YUM! Jordan then got to take a little nap while my visiting teachers came over. After they left I also fell asleep for about 30 mins before we went to eat dinner at my parents house. We had roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, and steamed veggies! Delish! My cousin and her hubby came over for dinner too and we got to hangout/talk to them for awhile. Brooke and Jason are so much fun! We love them!! Stephanie Jensens house was the next stop. We went to borrow all the Harry Potter movies from her. (We are going to the premiere this Thursday night and wanted to catch up on whats been happening in the movies!) After steph's it was game night over at Scoubes house. Can anyone say CATCH PHRASE! All-in-all a great day and night! And now I am watching Harry Potter with my hubby (who is annoyed I am blogging while watching a movie!) GOTTA GO! Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment