Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wuss..

I am a wuss.. well.. most of the time. Tomorrow I will be doing something HUGE!! Something I have NEVER done all by myself before.. (and it's not even THAT big of a deal, but I am still kinda scared!) Tomorrow I am going to be a big girl and do a big girl thing. I am going to travel ALL BY MYSELF! This is how my day will be:
1- Drive to the airport (easy enough.. as long as I don't get stuck in traffic)
2- Park the car (my amazing dad has always dropped us off..)
3- shuttle to the airport (ok.. all I have to do is listen for the airline DELTA and get off right?)
4- check in (cake, please no lines though)
5- fly (easiest part!)
6- Land in Portland Oregon Airport
7- Find baggage claim (please please please don't be a MASSIVE airport where you have to take a certain tram/shuttle to get your bags.. I don't know which one to take :( )
8- Get a taxi (please don't be some creeper... I'll be all alone)
9- Check in at hotel (I know I am only 20.. but please give me my room, I promise to take good care of it)
10- Pray that my papa-in-law will pick me up and take me to Jordan's game cause I really really really don't wanna try and figure out the underground train...
So it may not sound like a huge deal to you.. but this is the first time I will be all alone and have to figure out this stuff. (Positive thoughts Amber) But I am sure I will do just fine (wish me luck.) Then the next day we will be off to Cali to celebrate Christmas with the Swarbricks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

  1. ambs! You're adorable. Flying alone is so scary! I totally understand! Hope it all worked out! I love you!

    ReplyDelete