Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Finally Finshed with Finals!!


Some things I wanted to do this past week:
- say curse words
- cry
- get sleep
- eat till i puke
- and forget about finals

Going Crazy (.....obviously...)
Here are some things I actually did this week:
- Put in many hours coaching cheer
- Lost my voice and got sick
- stayed up all night studying
- forgot to eat
- studied hard for finals
and...
- FINISHED FINALS WEEK!!!

Couldn't be happier to be finished!!

I am so dang relieved to be done with this semester!! Now all I have to do is bite my nails till grades are posted. (I am actually going to go get a mani and pedi to reward myself for not dropping out of school ha) I hope all of you enjoy your Christmas break!! No class for almost 3 weeks!! yay!!!

All I have to say is that if I do not pass my stupid math class (again) then I am getting prego and dropping out of school!!! (haha totally kidding about the getting prego part.. not so much kidding about the dropping out of school part..be careful Jordo!! You better PRAY i PASS that stinkin class)

In only 1 week Jord and I will be in the amazing state of California spending Christmas with his cute Fam :)

3 comments:

  1. You should just get pregnant and drop out of school. Haha. I'm pretty sure making a baby is easier than passing math.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with her comment! i did it! and its so fun too. but no stay in school its good for you. i love reading your blog amber. you and jordan are so cute. im glad he is doing so well in basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha thanks guys. Jacqui!! How are you feeling?? Brooke told me you were pregnant, that is awesome! Hope all is going well for you :)

    ReplyDelete