Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Monday, December 6, 2010

my husband is more awesome than yours!

K, so I know the only person I really talk about on this blog is Jordan... but for good reasons! Mainly because I love him :) and when he is gone I miss him, so writing about him helps. But more recently it is because he has been a freak of an athlete!! I am very proud to announce that my AMAZING man has been named player of the week for the Great West Conference!!! YAY!! Here is the article

Swarbrick Named Great West Player of the Week

spacerJordan Swarbrick

Jordan Swarbrick

Dec. 6, 2010

NAPERVILLE, Ill. -- Utah Valley senior Jordan Swarbrick was named the Great West Conference Player of the Week after helping the Wolverines to wins at Oregon State and Sacramento State. The award was announced Monday by the league office. Houston Baptist's Andrew Gonzalez shared the honor with Swarbrick.

The UVU forward posted a double-double in a big road win at Pac-10 Oregon State with 20 points and 11 rebounds. Swarbrick hit the game-winning free throws with 3.0 seconds remaining to give the Wolverines the 70-68 victory.

Later in the week, Swarbrick scored 10 points in a 77-52 win over Big Sky Conference school Sacramento State, UVU's fourth consecutive victory. He averaged 15.0 points, 7.5 rebounds, 2.5 steals and 2.0 assists in the Wolverines last week.

Utah Valley hits to road this week for games at UMKC of the Summit League on Wednesday and at Big East Cincinnati on Saturday.





So obviously I was TOTALLY freaking out today when my dad texted me saying that Jordan had won! I was so excited! I called and texted him right away but he was at basketball and wasn't able to get the good news till later tonight.

Jord- you rock! and I am so proud of you! Keep up the amazing work, as you can see it is paying off!! Love you darling!




1 comment: