Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 9- boring post.. don't even bother reading

Put your Ipod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs it plays:
1: Breathe- Taylor Swift
2: Haven't Met You Yet- Michael Buble (LOVE IT.. because now I HAVE found him)
3: Russian Roulette- Rihanna (haven't listened to this song in MONTHS!)
4: Fallin' For You- Colbie Caillat (I fell... flat on my face and hard for my hubby)
5: Oh Christmas Tree- Glee Cast
6: Like a Prayer- Glee Cast (classic)
7: Hey- Lil' Jon and 3OH!3 (edited version of course.. great song! Sometimes I dance in my room when no one is home to this song. I try and come up with "sick" new moves to bust out, and ALWAYS fail)
8: Fearless- Taylor Swift (She is honestly the only person I listen to on my Ipod.. LOVE every one of her songs!)
9: Vultures: John Mayer
10: * one of my sped up aerobic music tracks* haha

What can you learn about me from this?? Prob that I haven't updated my Ipod in ages (besides the Christmas music)... Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment