Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jordan Michael Swarbrick's Day of Birth


Ok, so technically Jordans b-day isn't for another hour... but I cannot wait any longer to BLOG ABOUT IT! haha kidding.. I just wanted to give a little shout out to my husband. (sadly, I doubt he will EVER even read this post... he doesn't look at our blog unless I am blogging right in front of him.) I am really sad that Jordo is gunna be gone over his birthday :( I really wanted to make the day special and be with him. He is on a 2 game road trip that goes till Sunday. (Way too long to be away from your spouse)
On Monday my side of the fam had cake and ice cream with him and I got to give him my present. Jord was in desperate need of a new "updated and stylish" winter jacket. So where else to shop but NORDYS!? I got him a nice Northface jacket. I'll just come out and say it.. my husband looks DANG SEXY in it! And when he gets back on Sunday we are going to have our friends over for CAKE and ICE CREAM :) should be loads of fun.. and I hope catch phrase is apart of the night! haha
Well babe- I just want you to know how much I love you. You have made such an impact in my life, and I cannot imagine it without you. No one has ever made me happier, you make me laugh till I cry, and I am the person I want to be when I am with you.. (except when you drive like a grandma.. then the bossy Amber comes out ha) Thank you for being the greatest husband in the world!! You still manage to cook me dinner after a long basketball practice, and you even put your dishes away!!! Your post-it notes are the best! I have saved them all :) And nothing makes me happier than waking up to you snore. Usually men marry up.. but not in this case. I DEF got the better end of the deal here! Every night I thank my Heavenly Father for bringing us together. As Taylor Swift would say it: You Are The Best Thing That's Ever Been Mine! I cannot wait to spend the rest of eternity with you Jord. You are going to do great things in this life, and I feel extremely blessed to be your little wifey. I LOVE YOU! And happy birthday boo!
-Love Mrs. Swarbrick :)


1 comment: