Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Weekend Baby!


This weekend has been GREAT!!! To start off, J
ordan and I got officially SCUBA CERTIFIED!! We are so excited and very proud of ourselves. Anyone who knows me knows this is a very big deal due to the fact I am terrified of the water!
On Friday Jordan's mom, dad, and sister came down to spend conference weekend with us! We went out to dinner, went to a volleyball game, and got some ice cream after. It was a great Friday! Saturday was awesome too!! We woke up super early (well for a Saturday that is) and drove up to Salt Lake to watch conference.

Here is Jord and I waiting in line.
On Saturday night while the boys were at Priesthood the gals went SHOPPING!! The mall was PACKED with women. Seriously.. it was so busy! The boys then met up with us and we all ate at CPK. Jord and I then said goodbye to his family and went back home. (They left early the next morning)
Sunday morning we woke up and went to my parents house for conference and breakfast. We invited a few people over for WAFFELS with YUMMY syrup, bacon, and eggs. DELISH! During the break between sessions me, Jord, my mom, Summer, Halle, and Tyson went on a bike ride up the canyon. I cannot believe how amazing the kids did!! They made it all the way up to Bridal Veil Falls!
HAPPY CONFERENCE WEEKEND EVERYONE! HOPE YOU HAD AS GREAT OF A TIME AS WE DID :)

No comments:

Post a Comment