Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Friday, October 15, 2010

It has been 1 day, and i freaking hate basketball season already :(





So as the title to this post says.... IT HAS BEEN 1 DAY AND I FREAKING HATE BASKETBALL SEASON!!!!! My husband left me today at 4pm to practice.

This is my sad face because I have been without him for so long!
It is now 9:30 and he just barely walked through the door. Before he left, he mentioned he would probably be home around 8...
This is what I did today:
- I did a private for tumbling :)
- Did a little bit of homework... ok fine, I tried to figure out my stupid excel sheet and thats as far as I got.
- Went grocery shopping
- Came home and SLAVED over dinner (ok not really.. but I still cooked)
- Watched The Holiday (my favorite movie!), and Big Mama's House
This is my sad face while watching 2 movies by myself

- Then I ate the amazing dinner I made ALONE :(
I made my delicious spaghetti and garlic bread (yes i completely stuffed my face when 9 pm rolled around and I couldn't wait any longer to eat!!)
- Then I cleaned the kitchen and waiting for my better half to come home.......
AND GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

HE FINALLY CAME HOME!!!!

Oh how I have a rude awakening coming my way. Since Jord and I have met we have been apart only 1 day!!! I don't know what I am going to do when he has week long road trips.
But for now, I am just going to enjoy all the time I do get to spend with him!! Love you Mr. Swarbrick!


4 comments:

  1. haha that is too cute. you poor thing! youre gonna have a rough couple of months..but i imagine that it'll pay off!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am laughing out loud. i love your blog.
    you are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks guys... lets just say I have many lonely nights like this ahead :(

    ReplyDelete