Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Saturday, October 23, 2010

needs ideas..

You would think that I would absolutely LOVE and LOOK FORWARD to Saturday's... But lately I haven't. Wanna know why? Sure, I'll tell ya...
It is because this guy-

(haha he might kill me for posting this)
... is ALWAYS busy with this....

spacer

Jordan Swarbrick

Jordan Swarbrick

Player Profile

Class:
Senior

Hometown:
El Dorado, California

High School:
Union Mine HS

Height:
6-6

Position:
G

Experience:
3V

But I guess it is okay.. Because in just a few weeks I get to go watch his first game as his WIFE!! YAY!!

But I need a few ideas, ideas on what to do while he is CONSTANTLY gone!! I have already done 2 loads of laundry today, cleaned the kitchen, and watched the BYU game. I don't wanna cook because UVU feeds Jordan after practice, and so all that food will only go in MY stomach.
HELP!! What are some fun ideas to make the time pass by!! Not just for Saturdays, but for (soon to happen) 4 day road trips too! Lemme know! Thanks!

oh... and here are some AWESOME pics of my cute hubby when he was a tad bit younger ;-) hahaha

Jord with his school project

My boy and his skate board

Choking younger sister Jessica


High School basketball PLAYER!! (yes, emphasizing that he was a player; I am just grateful I was the one who snagged him)
Oh, and Coach Hunsaker, you are welcome for adding some LBS onto this skinny boy!


AND LOOK AT THIS STUD MUFFIN NOW!!!

WHAT A HOTTIE!!! OH, AND I ADORE HIM!!!

and look at us now


3 comments:

  1. Amber you are the cutest thing ever...this post just made me laugh. As for those ideas...I have no idea. I've never had that much time on my hands before! hmmm....maybe take a class and learn something new? or volunteer somewhere. that would make the time go by faster. good luck! you two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha im glad you liked it. I blog when I get bored haha. I already have a full schedule and a part time job. Usually they take up ALL my time, but since Jords been gone so much Ive already finished a project thats not due for a month... ugh, Im such a loser and nerd now haha. whats your blog address? I cant find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey amber. I met you at your wedding but you probably don't remember me. My name is Brooke Brady. My husband, Jordan Brady, played at UV with Jordan a few years ago. I thought I'd let you know what I would do when Jordan was gone. I worked too, but I would almost always have a friend come stay with me when they were out of town. That always made the time they were gone not such a drag. I would also go to my mom's house in salt lake sometimes too. But generally, it would help to have friends over. I still have to deal with this though since Jordan is still playing, but at least I have 2 kids to help the time go by. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete