Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

good news bad news


Well.... if you are reading this I am assuming you are wondering what the news is! I just want to thank everyone in advance for your support... It came as a complete shock because we weren't planning on it and Jordan and I just found this out today......















The good news is I don't have to look for a halloween couples costume anymore....... because....................














JORDAN AND I WILL BE APART ON HALLOWEEN :( (haha... did I scare some of you??) But seriously! This is not good news. I was so excited to dress up with Jordan and have a fun night out with our friends, but he will be gone with his basketball team at a tournament. So if you are bored on halloween night, just come stop by my parents house... Ill prob be handing out candy all night :(

1 comment:

  1. umm... ya i thought you were gonna say you were prego! ha ha but Im sorry! I hope you have a great halloween!:]

    ReplyDelete