Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Movie Night!!


When I was a little girl, I LOVED watching all the Disney movies. My favorites were:
- The Jungle Book
- The Little Mermaid
- Snow White
- Bambi
- Cinderella
- The Lion King
- Pocahontas
and of course................


* BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!*

So last night, Jordan and I went to Target and bought the HD version of Beauty and the Beast! We had Taco Soup for dinner (yes.. I finally cooked another meal!), Jordan made us some fruit smoothies, and we cuddled while watching the best movie of all time! Jordan was surprised to hear that I STILL remember all the songs! And actually made a few comments about how I should just listen to the beautiful music instead of belting it out!
Well that's all for now. I have a great weekend to look forward to!! (Which includes a whole lot of NOTHING!!! What more could you ask for!?)

2 comments:

  1. You could ask for a fun weekend with your fav couple from Layton and going to a haunted house! Ambs... I'm way proud of you for cooking. Jord I'm way proud of you for sitting through a whole disney movie. I love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are great. And...lets hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete