Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ToTaLlY ObSeSsEd!!!!

So tonight I tried to make a new dinner dish for me and my hot hubby.. (thanks Mrs. Lisa for the recipe) And he actually really like it! YAY! It was Ritz Chicken. Its super easy to make!! All you do is get chicken breasts and soak em in melted margarine. You then sprinkle some garlic salt on them and layer the top with 1/4 inch sour cream. After that you top it off with ground-up ritz crackers. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Badda-bing Badda-boom!! Dinner :)

After dinner, I sat down on the couch with Jord and watched THIS!!!!!


OH MY GOSH!!! K, I am a little embarrassed that I fall into this category, but I am a total GLEEK! haha. I got the first 16 episodes for one of my wedding gifts and fell in LOVE with the show. As you can imagine I was very excited for tonights second season premiere! Woot Woot!! I cannot wait for next weeks ep when the one and only Mrs Britney Spears is a guest :)



No comments:

Post a Comment