Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Sunday, September 12, 2010

3 points

Number 1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AWESOME DAD!! THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME! YOU ARE MY HERO AND I LOVE YOU!!

Number 2: I feel a little stressed. School is starting to pile up, more time is needed to be spent outside of school doing things I just really do not have time for, math is getting harder by the second, and no offense to all the math lovers, but when am i really going to need to use these stupid equations in my life!? There are programs on excel that DO IT FOR YOU!!! Oh also, WHY THE HECK CAN I NOT USE A DANG CALCULATOR FOR ANY HOMEWORK, QUZZES, OR TESTS???? Hate to break it to you but in the real world you are allowed to have a calculator tell you the answer.

Okay, enough of my venting

Number 3: I want to get into my car with my husband and just drive. I do not care where we go, I just want to leave! I do not want to worry about school, work, Jordan's basketball, ANY OF IT! I want to have no responsibilities, to turn my phone off! I guess what I really want is to just be with my husband, and not have any distractions around us. :)

heart in the clouds, hawaii.psd.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment