Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Sunday, September 5, 2010

What have I been doing?


Wanna know what I have been up to the last few weeks? Here ya go!

A ton of this...


Reading ALL of these (for my children's literature class)

imgres.jpg


imgres.jpg


imgres.jpg



Coaching This...


imgres.jpg



Teaching this too...


imgres.jpg



Doing this everyday with my tutor...

imgres.jpg


Babysitting these..


imgres.jpg


Ugh... this....


imgres.jpg


and this..


imgres.jpg


Attempting this... ATTEMPTING is the key word


imgres.jpg



DOING A CLASS LIKE THIS WITH MY HUBBY :)


imgres.jpeg


and another one with him like this..


imgres.jpg


and trying to get more of this...


imgres.jpeg


Yep, that is what I have been up to lately. It is super tiring going to school full time, take a night class thats 4 hours long, coach cheer, teach aerobics, do homework, laundry, and cleaning, WHILE trying to be a good wife haha. I am very lucky to have a husband who helps me :) (well most of the time that is) Is it summer break yet???? UGH!


1 comment: