Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Monday, August 30, 2010

AEROBICS!!!

Hello fellow bloggers!! There is nothing better than getting a good workout after a long day of classes, work, kids, whatever it may be! As many of you know my mom LIVES by this rule! I have been helping my mom with her aerobics classes and have been bringing in new routines :)
All the routines are choreographed to fun upbeat music! It might be a little difficult at first, but I promise you will catch on after just a few classes!!
So if you are in need of a great fun workout that will kick your butt (usually burning between 700-900 calories an hour!), then come to Body Firm (cardio dance) every Monday and Wednesday from 5:45-6:45 pm at the University Gold's Gym and on Saturday Mornings at 9:15 at the 9th East Gold's Gym.
I really hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment