Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Friday, January 14, 2011

What Were They Thinking!?!?

I was just bored and saw some crazy pictures of weird inventions/crazy things people do. I thought I would share.....


really lady??

A small toilet in your car?? Kylee- This invention is TOTALLY for you!


hahaha i think i would miss my stop if this is how i traveled


For some reason I feel like this wouldn't really work on toast. Cool idea anyway


New Ipad case?? MAXI IPAD


His poor children...


I don't think I would be able to relax enough to go.. This is a bathroom with that 1 way glass mirror stuff they use when a witness is pointing out a killer or something. You can see out, but they cannot see in. CRAZY BATHROOM!


Lighthouse gummies- EPIC FAIL!


for all the mothers out there- its the new mop


I don't think I need to say anything about this one


This could actually be useful!

The poor lazy kids these days... What ever happened to just regular rollerblading?


Pretty sweet idea huh?

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THESE PICS

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha that toilet in the seat invention--GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved them. haha what the light house gummy things?
    ps..you and your husband are so cute.
    pps..did you ever figure out your math? im so confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah thanks guys- ya i was a little taken back by the light house gummies.. def did not look like light houses. and no- i went to class and she showed us how to figure it out, and it was stupid.. is was something like 582+495= whatever....

    ReplyDelete