Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

blah

I have been so lazy this break.. and let me tell you, it has been SO NICE to just relax!! I haven't had to teach aerobics or coach cheer for 2 weeks! The break was very much needed! Lately I have been waking up at 11 am or later, watching tv and movies, and being super lazy all day! I've been eating junk food, and enjoying the holiday!! Jordo was gone over new years eve. SO I got to sit at home alone eating away my feelings!! haha.. seriously though, I am so sick of him being gone!!

Nothing too exciting has happened except that I found a stray kitty and brought it home. I then found it an owner to come and get my cute little kitty and take him back with her. Sadly I got WAY TOO ATTACHED to "whiskers" (thats his name) in only a 24 hour period. Yep.. I cried when we gave him away.

:( here he is..

Well.. that's it for now.. hope you all had a good break! Back to school tomorrow :( ugh!

ps- wanna know what I have been CRAVING!?!?!?!?! You know it.....


No comments:

Post a Comment