Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Monday, January 17, 2011

If it aint broke, dont fix it!!

I am not a SUPER BELIEVER in stuff like this... but I will admit every time I get a magazine I love looking at my horoscope :) So what is up with the whole "change of signs" crap and adding another one???? It is TOTALLY throwing me off :(

Here’s the new astrology chart with the change of zodiac signs

Capricorn: January 20 – February 16

Aquarius: February 16 – March 11

Pisces: March 11 – April 18

Aries: April 18 – May 13

Taurus: May 13 – June 21

Gemini: June 21 – July 20

Cancer: July 20 – August 10

Leo: August 10 – September 16

Virgo: September 16 – October 30

Libra: October 30 – November 23

Scorpio: November 23 – November 29

Ophiuchus: November 29 – December 17

Sagittarius: December 17 – January 20


I went from a Pisces to an Aquarius. BOO!!! Hopefully the change hasn't completely killed you (I do feel really bad for people who are religious about this stuff... poor peeps.) I guess from now on I will look at both signs and just take which every one I like better. Hope you are all having a FAB day!!


ps- I don't know what I would do without this show today:

hahahaha- the Jersey Shore

3 comments:

  1. umm amber, what language you speaking here? haa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i changed the font.. does it work now?? (Thats weird, it showed up legible to me...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course you love the jersey shore. of course!
    "you dirty little hampster!" please tell me you know what quote that is

    ReplyDelete