Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

sick :(


My poor husband had a terrible cold about a week ago..... he passed it on to me :(
I am in desperate need of:


chicken noodle soup, warms the body and soul


Some serious meds- (but not nyquil liquid... i throw up if i drink that crap)


Some wonderful ZZZZZZ's

and this hott man to make me feel better.... and the worst part, Jord leaves me tomorrow (for games in North AND South Dakota. He is gone till Sunday)

This is what I have been looking like lately, and our bathroom is FULL of used tissues.. gross


Does anyone out there wanna come take care of me?? The job description includes going to the store to get me Afrin, peeling my oranges, watching LOTS of movies with me, and possibly letting me beat you in halo to keep my spirits up. Applications are now being taken.


oh and the most important: Jords and I are trying to head to Cabo with this wonderful couple the beginning of May!!



3 comments:

  1. AMBA! I'm comin over tomorrow. Can I?

    WOOO CABOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please!! can we spend all day in sweats watching horrible tv shows on MTV and E!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nyquil pill is amazing. i took it when sick and slept soooo good!

    ReplyDelete