Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

PA update


Well I have been a terrible blogger. What have we been up to lately?? Well first we got stuck in a tornado. There is a little pizza place right next to where we live and we were eating dinner there one night. All of a sudden rain, lightning, and thunder came!!! (seriously within like 5 seconds..) and we had to run home. I have never seen so much rain! Our apt. got struck by lightning, the fire alarms went off, we had to evacuate the building and go stay at Jared and Amy's for a bit while the FIRE DEPARTMENT came and got everything situated. CRAZY!!!


here is what we looked like after running home- literally felt like we had jumped into a pool with all our clothes on

We have been swimming a lot- luckily the boys came with us one day.


No child was hurt while taking these photos :)

Jordan and I went on a hike with another couple down here




(biking shirt- thats why there is a reflecting light ha)

And we had a fun weekend full of 4th of July celebrations!!!




Jared, Amy, and the kids :) What a beautiful family!


I have never seen someone so excited to light off fireworks. It was all he could talk about for 3 days!!!

And celebrated Jareds b-day. Amy made the most DELISH cake ever!!!! She is a great cook.

Well- that is the catch-up. I will be heading to Lake Powell on Sunday!!! I am so excited!! Although I wish my husband was coming :(

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i just laughed at the tornado thing. are you ok? ha that's scary. aww i hope your doing well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete