Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ObSeSsEd!

So there is this new show I have been really getting into. It is called
EXTREME COUPONING!

I have become determined to start saving some money when I go to the grocery store. I would LOVE to save 99% on my items like the people on this show do- but lets get real, I don't wanna spend the weekly 15 hours cutting out coupons and "planning" my meals for months at a time. Anyway... just thought I would share :) Don't worry- I have already looked at Smiths & A Fresh Market websites to find good deals. Anyone have good tips for not-so-extreme couponing?? Please fill me in- I am a newby at this.

oh and if anyone wants to be my partner in crime for this lemme know!!

5 comments:

  1. Tink Tink Tink, hello!...You're asking for a partner in crime? I think I'm your lady. Lets get this done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savvyshopperdeals.com/utah
    I do the couponing thing and I love it. We have a food supply that can last forever. If you go go the website it tells you how to get started and they have free classes that are actually pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i use savvy shopper too. and am a big coupon person. sometimes you have to get things full price because you need them but i never buy cereal for more then a 1.50 or other things like snacks, etc. so here are some tips: get the daily herald every sunday. take out the RP (Red Plum) and SS (Smart Source) and other coupons that come in the sunday paper. then write the date on the front of them with a sharpie. then they (savvy shopper the website) tell you what deals they have at certain stores. and they have a column with the coupon book date. example: RP 1/30/11. Then you go and there look for the coupon and cut it out. way faster. and great! I don't save 99% but usually 40-50%. but that is better than full price! ok i will shut up now. haha i just love couponing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. i only do WOW! deals on savvy shopper. so go to the drop down and select WOW!. idk just what i do. it is fun and does take like a half hour before i go to the grocery store. but that half hour often saves me 15ish dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thanks girls!! Maybe we should get together one night and have a extreme couponing marathon and you guys can teach me how to do it! Thanks for all your help! let me know of any other websites or good offers you see :)

    ReplyDelete