Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I need your advice-

So let's just say I am not exactly at the same weight I was at when I cheered :(
It is actually kinda depressing how "flabby" and "weak" my body has become.
I honestly have watched my eating and could do better... but I feel I eat pretty healthy and have good portions.
I love aerobics but am not always able to make it to the class I love due to work/school.
And cheer always gave me a great workout- but I am not doing it anymore...
Any suggestions on how to loose 5-10 ish lbs quick?
I would LOVE to have a bangin bod before I head to Cabo in about a month.
What works for you??
Fav HEALTHY foods you enjoy??
MUCHOS GRACIAS!!


3 comments:

  1. This is the first blog I have wrote on and first profile I have ever seen haha. But this is something I do 6 days a week and works like a charm! 1200 to 1500 calories a day, 45 minutes of cardio, 30 minutes of weight training 4-6 days a week. 6 small meals a day :)
    Oatmeal and blueberries.
    Toast, cottage cheese and pepper is the best thing ever!!
    BBQ chicken, veggies and brown rice.
    Chocolate banana protein shakes.
    Light and fit yogurt and almonds.
    Tuna sandwich and apple.
    And most important DIET COKE!! haha :)
    If you have a sweet tooth like me, get jello pudding (60 calories and sugar free.) They are my fav :)

    Those are some things I love. I hope this helps :)
    You are HOTT.

    - Sara B.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ambs! Kay not that I have a bangin bod at all, but what I have found that really tones my body up is the bodypump classes or simply lifting weights. By building muscle, you burn fat. Cardio is good, but as far as losing fat, it takes longer. Also watch your carb intake. I have a major problem with that! But you always look so great! Me & Kell were talkin about you the other day! So no need to worry! Love you! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amber..... bleh haha freakin weight. I just joined weight watchers and lost 10 lbs. following that plus working out works for me, yay! You're a babe though and the day I have a body like yours is the day I will sing hallelujah! LOVES YOU

    ReplyDelete