Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Monday, April 18, 2011

Need a New Sched!

Ever since THS cheer ended, and I dropped a lot of my classes... I have been on a "BAD" schedule. Take today for example:

Woke up at 11:30 am. Yep thats right... 11:30 AM!!!!! (HOW HORRIBLE!!) I then did some laundry, cleaned up the house, and spent a lot of my time looking up JUICERS to purchase. (Yeah, I wanna try and get into Juicing my own contraptions and being super healthy... and a juice "detox" is on the way!)

anyway.. I ran some errands, and went to my mothers house to help her with a new aerobics routine. I went to the gym from 4:30-5:30, got a killer workout. Then went and watched/picked up my little sister and niece from cheer. Came home, ate dinner, watched the Will & Kate story on 20/20, ended the night with a little basketball on TV, and am now just chilling at my house.

I will probably stay up till about 2 on my computer. Then it will be the same routine all over again. (Except I have school tomorrow--- so not EXACTLY the same routine but close.)

Basically, this is what I am going to be doing until my husband and I make a decision on if we are moving for summer sales or not. So I am playing the waiting game until then.

Should I feel completely worthless?? Cause I am starting too :( (and its only been 2 and 1/2 weeks since cheers been over haha)

2 comments:

  1. I was right- it is now 2:04 am and I am still up :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Story of my life!!! Until today (started working the morning shift.) haha Seriously though when you have nothing to do during the days you become a night owl! Late night taco bell?? call me! well....after our juice cleanse. i still want to do that with you!

    ReplyDelete