Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Friday, April 13, 2012

Guatemala

Jordan and I have the opportunity to go do some humanitarian work in Guatemala. We leave in just 13 days!!! (Which is also the DAY AFTER our finals end...) We are so excited to be able to go down and help 900, yep I said 900, young men and women preparing to serve an LDS mission. Some of the things our group will be doing down there is dental work (including root canals and wisdom teeth removal), medical work, hair cuts, and pictures to help get these wonderful people ready to turn in their papers. Jordan will be working and assisting one of the dentists going down. I will be helping upload x-rays and filling out patients files, and helping out wherever they need me. We are so excited about this opportunity!! So check back in a few weeks if you want to be updated on how our trip went!!!

3 comments:

  1. SO fun! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber how cool! What an amazing experience! can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun!! I'm knocking on wood that nothing bad happens to Jordan.

    ReplyDelete