Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Real Life


"Real Life" is starting to set in. Jordan and I got back from PA and Lake Powell (post to come soon) just about a week ago. I have been training for my new job and getting everything ready before school starts like moving back into our APT. Today I went to ZUMBA for the first time, ran a 101 errands, swam at the pool for an hour, went to work (you're looking at the newest coach at All American Gymnastics.. come take a tumbling class from me!!!) and went to Dirty Dancing at Gold's Gym (my cousin is the teacher and is awesome.)

I got home at 10:30 pm and this is how I feel:

I better get use to these long days. Soon "errands and getting the house back in order" will be replaced with 15 credits of school and homework..... Wish Me Luck!!! :)

oh....... and I tweaked my knee at Dirty Dancing tonight..... wonderful.....



No comments:

Post a Comment