Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Thursday, August 25, 2011

California Girl :)




When Jordan and I were heading back from PA, we stopped in Cali to spend a week with his Fam. It was so much fun to see my in-laws and get to relax before school started. Jordan's grandpa has an old film machine. We spent a few nights watching trips he had been on and things he had done. (Costa Rica trip, trip to Alaska etc.)


Here grandpa is getting everything set up :)

Jordan grew up hunting and shooting guns. So me, Jords, Jordan's mother Teri, and his sister Jaqs went shooting. We had so much fun!! I never knew how great of an aim Teri had!!! This woman is a shooting machine!!


Jordan, Teri, and Jaqs

Me and Jords
Jordan

Bang Bang shoot em up!


Teri!
BOOM!
Jaqs with one of our targets

Jordan also had the "privilege" of trying to get these stupid spines out of his hand... people with weak stomachs, please skip ahead.




YUCK!! I could hardly watch. Good thing we had someone there took snatch some photos while I left the room ha.

We also went to Jordans good friend Rory's wedding :) He was a groomsman.

The happy couple :)
We had such a wonderful time in California! And were lucky enough to spend another week in Lake Powell together :) I'll post about that later.
Happy Thursday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment