Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Friday, May 6, 2011

well- its official

Well blogging world- I will be writing you from my new summer apt in just 2 short weeks. Jordan has taken a job with Select Security, and we will be living in Pennsylvania this summer. To all my friends- I am going to miss you :( But I am going to support my husband and have a good attitude about our new adventure. For those of you visiting New York this summer... give me a call! I am only an hour and a half away!!! Jordan and I will be having a BBQ at my parents house on Wednesday the 18th to say goodbye. And you are all invited to come stop by and eat some good food!! I will let you know what time after I come home from Cabo. (Thank heavens for this vaca before we leave!! It will be our only one this summer)

SO LONG!! I WILL BE BACK TO UTAH IN A WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment