Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Goodbye!!

Wells peeps- the time has come. Jordan and I are heading out to Pennsylvania tomorrow and will be there for the summer. Wish us luck!! Any advice on what to do if you are a wife, living in an unknown area, while your hubby is gone ALL DAY LONG?? (I already googled and yes, there is a golds gym about a mile away from are apartment..but you can only work out for so long each day..) What else??
ps- i will blog about our Cabo trip when we get settled into our summer place. Trust me- its a great story haha.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck babe!! We'll have to all do something as soon as you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOOOOOOOOO
    love ya. see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys will have so much fun! I hope you will blog a lot so I know what you are doing and if you are still alive. haha Have so much fun, I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete