Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Friday, January 13, 2012

Thanksgiving in Cali- 2011

Im way behind, but life has gotten to me. Work, school, (anatomy class ugh), and of course being sick.... honestly, who gets sick on the FIRST day of school?!?!?! I would have rather been sick over Christmas break :( anyway- here's what Jordo and I did over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Hung out with these awesome people (not pictured, Jared and Amy)

Spent awesome time with the hubs

ate LOTS of yummy food

Got to see these peeps :) -don't ask me why Jordan and Jared are hard core in all their pics....

Walked around

Spent time on the beach!!


haha love this little guy



smile :)


me and jordan before he went surfing



Jords and Jared about to hit the waves



Nice butt


Yay for family and for having time off of school and work to celebrate with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment