Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pinterest

So I am pretty obsessed with Pinterest. :) The dang website makes me waste so much time... but I cannot help but feel like it is helping with my "creative" side. Here are a few of my favorite Pins. They may be funny, cute, uplifting, etc. Hope you enjoy! Happy Sunday!!

What I would give for a book case like this

I knew it!! Those dang Calorie Bugs!!


Color Combo :)


My little girl MUST HAVE THIS!


Wise Words


Future Play Room?? I think YES!


You FEEL love :)


Dang Math


Men.... need I say more?


Cupcake Nails


Ohh it is so true!


Simple, yet very stylish

I found my someone :)


STRIPES!

3 comments:

  1. I am in that club too, Amber. addicting but love that I am addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to start an account... but i knew it would be the beginning of a bad addiction! Maybe ill just live through everyone else's pins and finds! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this post! I love me some pinterest. New follower to your blog.

    Ashley
    bradandashleycollins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete