Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My crazy Life update

So as you can see by the title, my life has been pretty dang crazy since school started. I find myself either at work or school till dark (literally...like 8 or 9 pm) I feel kinda bad because I never make dinner for Jords. I just don't have time, and the last thing I wanna do when I get home is make dinner. BUT THEN I found this amazing website. It is called crockpotgirls.com (nifty name eh?) It has a BUNCH of easy crop pot recipes. Seriously- check it out if you are a busy wife who doesn't have time to cook.

Also, I have had hardly anytime to ride this baby
I will boast about myself and say I have YET to fall (knock on wood.) But I am going for a ride tomorrow morning... anyone wanna join??? I will be wearing my new favorite riding socks...Yes I do own these...


For like 3 of my classes I had to make a behavior change and record how I am doing. I have chosen to increase my water intake instead of drinking caffeine. Here is the nice half gallon jug of water I carry around with my ALL DAY!
So I am busy, don't cook, ride a sweet bike, and drink more water. Oh, and I love Tosh.o Check it out if you have never seen it :)

1 comment:

  1. haha my in laws got me a bike because EVERYONE bikes here! and i need a biking partner!! ha you are so darling! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete