Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Friday, June 10, 2011

Buggy Ride and Dutch Wonderland


Well since Jords is gone literally ALL day long I have had lots of time to hang out with my sister-in-law and her kids. But one thing we were able to do as a big family was go on a Buggy Ride around Amish town.

Our Fellow Amish friends passing by

In our pretend Buggy


After eating an AMAZING dinner at Hershey Farms

While Jordan and Jared (my brother-in-law) were out working hard, Amy and I got to take the kids to a little place called Dutch Wonderland. It was basically a mix between Lagoon and Disneyland with all children's rides. Cadance and Brody were the PERFECT age to come here. I had so much fun going on rides all day.


Here I am with the kids on a Ferry Ride

Brody was so excited to drive the car!

Did I mention there was a water-park there too? Well sadly Amy and I forgot our bathing suits... but the kids didn't let us get off that easy. We ended up just going down slides while in our street clothes.

I was lucky enough to tag along with Jordan while he worked last Saturday night. He was helping at the Select Security table at a AAA baseball game (minor league.) It was great to get out and spend some time with my husband. (sorry for his really dark eyes- photoshop took out the "red eye" but apparently I kinda messed up on the size. Whoops.)

Pennsylvania has been good to us and I am very grateful to have this experience. But I am excited to come home on Wednesday for a short visit!


Here is a random photo I found that was too cute not to put up. It is Brody (my nephew) painting my face at a Hands On Museum down here in Lancaster PA.

1 comment:

  1. Amber!!! I miss you!!! Your pictures are darling! I'm glad your having a blast! love you!!

    ReplyDelete