Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Jordan, Amber, and Mr. Milo

Sunday, June 13, 2010

For My Best Friend, KRISTAN RUBY LUSVARDI


Ambi and Kris, best friends for eternity

Most of you may know about the most amazing girl in the entire universe! Her name is Kristan. She is my very best friend. We became best friends back in 9th grade, which was 6 years ago. We both cheered at Timpview High School, and loved Gwen Stafani haha. We were inseparable! People knew that if you wanted one girl, the other one always came along. It was never just Kristan or Amber, it was Kristan AND Amber. I want to dedicate this post to her. The picture above is one of the last I was ever able to take with my dear sweet Kris...


Kris could make you feel important, even if you felt alone. She was always there to make you smile and laugh. She always looked at the positive in every situation. She was reliable, sweet, fun, compassionate, loving, trustworthy, and so many others. It was never a party until Kristan was there! She was always so much fun to be around, and she brought out the best in people. She was so loving, she cared for every single person she came in contact with. Everyone wanted to be around Kristan Ruby.


Sadly, my best friend passed away on June 8, 2009. A few days ago was the year mark of her being in Heaven instead of on Earth. She has been missed by many people, and has made an everlasting impression on all she became friends with. I wanted to get all of the old gang back together and do something in memory of her. We all went out to eat at Kristan's favorite place, Olive Garden. After stuffing ourselves, we decorated her grave site with flowers. It was so great to have all of our friends there! We Miss You Kristan!


I wanted to thank everyone who has been there for me this past year. My family and friends who have comforted me and helped me gain strength to continue moving forward. I also want to thank the Lusvardi Family. They have been such a blessing in my life, and I am so grateful for the friendship I still have with all of them. I can't wait to move into their basement apartment with Jordan later this summer, and be able to share new fun experiences with them. Lastly, my amazing fiance' Jordan. He was never able to meet Kristan, but he definately knows her. He is always there for me when I have my "Kristan days" and loves hearing about all of my memories with her.
I love you so much Kristan Ruby Lusvardi! I am so happy we were able to spend 6 short years together here on earth. You changed my life for the better, and I can't wait to see you again. Save me a seat.

"A FRIEND FROM ABOVE....

I prayed for you before we met,
Not knowing who you'd be.
I asked the Lord to send a friend.
One chosen just for me.

I asked that they'd be Godly,
With wisdom of His ways.
A friend to help and guide me
I the troubles of these days.

So often in life, we need someone
To listen while we talk.
Someone who will not condemn or judge,
But encourage us as we walk.

The narrow road we choose to follow
May sometimes make us stumble.
But to have a friend to catch our fall,
Teaches us to be humble.

When I asked the Lord to send a friend,
Though many came and went.
He gave much more than I ever asked,
For you are the friend He sent."

3 comments:

  1. ok first off. i am sure your like who the heck is this--->explanation Jordan served with my brother in Costa Rica so thats how i know him... but anyways

    first off i think you are GORGEOUS and i think you two are theee cutest.
    second. i saw you had a blog and i couldn't resist since i am a blog fanatic.
    and third. this is theee most beautiful post ever and i couldn't just read it without commenting, i cried. seriously beautiful.

    love m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way too nice Michelle. But thank you :) I appreciate it. What is your brothers name? I want to ask Jord about him/you. Funny how these blogs bring people together. Love your blog ps! I wish I were artistic enough to come up with cute stuff like that! Keep in touch
    Love Amb

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello darling, alright just saw this unfortunately but my brothers name is Sherard Lier. and i know aren't blogs the greatest thing ever!! and thank you i love your blog and still think you are just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete